Flavorful Thai-style chicken skewers topped with a sweet and spicy peanut sauce. Serve with white rice for a complete meal! Perfect for luau party.
– 2 h 40 m 4 servings 466 cals1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
– 2 teaspoons yellow curry powder
– 1 teaspoon white sugar
– 1 teaspoon fish sauce
– 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
– 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
– 8 skewers
– 2 tablespoons olive oil3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
– 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder
– 1/2 cup chicken broth
– 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
– 1 tablespoon white sugar
– 1 tablespoon lime juice
– 1 tablespoon fish sauce
2 h 40 m
Combine 1/2 cup coconut milk, 2 teaspoons curry powder, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon fish sauce, and granulated garlic in a bowl; add chicken pieces and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Thread marinated chicken pieces onto skewers.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken skewers in hot oil until browned and no longer pink in the center, 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
Bring 3/4 cup coconut milk to a simmer in small saucepan or skillet over medium heat. Stir 1 tablespoon curry powder into the coconut milk and simmer for 4 minutes. Add chicken broth, peanut butter, 1 tablespoon sugar, lime juice, and 1 tablespoon fish sauce; simmer for 1 minute. Serve dipping sauce with chicken skewers.
Source : http://bit.ly/2aMLRWf